Monday, January 12, 2015

Gratitude Journal #260

Today, I am grateful for smart, respectful, compassionate people who know when to say nothing.

Today, I am grateful for tissues.

Today, I am grateful for this picture, which pretty much sums up our weather lately.

Source


Today, I am grateful for schools that take icy conditions seriously.

Today, I am grateful for leftovers...delicious ones that make me say, "Yum." Thanks, George.

Today, I am grateful for paper and the trees that gave their lives to make it.

What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. That photo makes me giggle! Your post makes me wonder if you slipped over on the ice in public and burst into tears, needing the tissue, and the witnesses were respectful enough to not laugh out loud... I'm pretty sure my imagination is linking dots that don't exist, lol! I hope it wasn't anything too difficult for you. Today I'm grateful for the bus service in my beautiful city that takes me to the places I need to be while we await our car being replaced by the insurers (two months and still waiting...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful for working at Penney's over the holidays which increased my budget for gifts. I'm grateful for being able to stay at home and not having to go out in the cold. I'm grateful for hot beverages--coffee, hot chocolate and my husband's homemade ginger tea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!