Monday, December 29, 2014

Gratitude Journal #259

Today, I am grateful for tissues. Boxes and boxes of tissues. And for over-the-counter cold medicine. And that George, Nick, and I only have colds, and not the flu or some other nastiness. I am grateful for Jack's killer immune system that has kept him well through all the coughing.

Today, I am grateful for George and Nick and their search for the perfect Christmas gifts for me. They went with the theme relaxation, and gave me a Keurig, a shoulder massage machine, and an iPod shuffle to be loaded with classical and jazz music. Thanks, guys!

Today, I am grateful for tasty cow.

Today, I am grateful for a peaceful, relaxing Christmas. I am grateful for the peaceful, relaxing Christmas Eve candlelight service and the wonderful message given by Pastor Suzanne. I am grateful for the many blessings of this year that ended in the peaceful celebration of Jesus. May this coming year be as blessed!

"I got movies and a light saber and two cans of Pringles
sour cream and onion chips and cold, hard, cash. Yay!"

"Can't talk. Chewing."

"May I have some of your Pringles?"

"I got an iPad. Best. Christmas. Ever."

"I got an iPad and am now baking scones at oh-dark-thirty
in the morning."


What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for my wonderful and thoughtful husband, who gave me the gift of a gorgeous HD digital picture frame so that I can have the pleasure of viewing slideshows of our favorite gift of this season – our beautiful granddaughter Evelyn Angela, who was born on December 11th. She is the first grandchild for both sets of parents, and we are over the moon. They live a couple of hours away, which makes the day trips a bit wearing, so the frame helps close some of the distance between trips.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!