Friday, December 5, 2014

A Little Cloud of Joy

Today's weather has been gray and misty, and occasionally downright wet. I had to gas up my car, and as I stood outside watching the numbers go up on the pump, my breath turned to little white clouds.

Do you remember when those little clouds brought you joy? Do you remember standing at the bus stop, early in the morning, pretending to smoke, striking a pose, and dissolving in laughter with your friends? Do you remember breathing extra hard to make the biggest cloud you could, just because you could see your own amazing breath?

Breathing deep for joy....

We should do that more often, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Breathing steam still brings me joy! It happens so infrequently here that it is cold enough that each time it happens, we rejoice! :-) My girls and I breathe at each other, dissolving into fits of laughter, it's magical.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!