Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Gratitude Journal #254

Today, I am grateful for all our veterans and for their service to country and to freedom in both peacetime and war.

George in the backseat of a B-1.
Jet noise...the sound of freedom!

Today, I am grateful for George and his post-military career, for his hard work and support of our family.

Today, I am grateful for prayer.

Today, I am grateful for school teachers who differentiate instruction for students who need it. Doing this takes work and skill, and Jack's teachers are doing an amazing job of it!

Today, I am grateful that Nick is truly beginning to love learning and to recognize its power in his life.

Today, I am grateful for friends who encourage and affirm me in my activities, both at church and online. I love you all for that. You keep me going.

What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. This week we sold my parents home this week. It was a very long process but I know my parents would be happy with how it was all handled.
    I'm grateful and thankful for the life my parents gave me and my siblings. They were hard working people and gave all of us a wonderful life, teaching us the value of hard work, the value of family and doing the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On this COLD, snowy Monday morning.....

    I am grateful for a reliable warm car.

    I am grateful for a wonderful birthday weekend with good friends and family.

    I am grateful for time spent with my son and daughter in law and even more grateful that they made it home to Michigan's UP safe and sound.

    I am grateful for my ex husband getting married over the weekend. I really want him to be happy; and it takes away some of the guilt of being so happy in my new life.

    I am grateful for the ability to read, comprehend and understand. And I hope that the cabbabe and salt that I packed into crocks turns into sauerkraut in 4-6 weeks. Just like the recipe says it will.

    And lastly; I am grateful for the heater under my desk at work this morning. Brrrrr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!