Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Gratitude Journal #230

Today, I am grateful for my friend Leslie, for our meetings that involve unrestrained talk about stamping, and for her generosity and kindness.

Today, I am grateful for space heaters and open windows...both of which I've used in the past week of wacky weather.

Today, I am grateful for doctors who care and follow up.

Today, I am grateful for service, for the privilege of serving in times of need, and for those who always find a way to help.

Today, I am grateful for community, for feeling connected to something larger than myself.



What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, shucks. Did you hear me say that out loud? Today I'm finally going to the SCAC to help out. I'm so glad to be able to do this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!