Monday, February 3, 2014

Gratitude Journal #224

Today, I am grateful for the open communion table practiced in the Methodist church. All of God's children are welcome at the table of grace.

Today, I am grateful for a few days of warmer temperatures.

Today, I am grateful I didn't care about the outcome of the Superbowl. That was just sad. The steak tacos and guacamole George made, however, were delightfully happy, as was this Cheerios ad. I love the mom's face at the end!

Today, I am grateful for developmental pediatricians and teachers and therapists who care about kids with disabilities and who do all they can to help these kids grow and learn and become successful, contributing members of society. More on this later in the week.

Today, I am grateful for the soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines who serve our country at home and abroad every day.


What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!