Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Gratitude Journal #221

Today, I am grateful for Stephen Ministry, its quality training, and our wonderful SM group of people who want to help--and are helping--people. Filled. With. Gratitude.

Today, I am grateful that I didn't interrupt Pastor as she was working on her sermon at Starbucks last Thursday because her sermon was an awesome reminder that we should own our baptism. But it did feel weird not saying anything to someone I know and noticed in a public place. Honestly, I don't think I've ever managed that before.

Today, I am grateful for my children's extracurricular activities.

Today, I am grateful for laughter and silliness.

Today, I am grateful for getting a head-start on deep-cleaning and organizing my house, and for getting all the Christmas stuff put away...finally!

What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for better weather, which translates to better commutes. Ever since the last big snow our commute has been just awful. Both ways, every day.

    I am grateful for the opportunity to spend some time with my grandson. My daughter and son-in-law are facilitating a parenting class every other Wednesday. So I will get regular Matthew time for a few months. Between their schedule and mine, it's a blessing.

    I am grateful for a successful New Years resolution. (So far) I am walking EVERY day at lunch. I manage at least a mile and a half and feel better for it.

    I am grateful for the time over the holidays to clean my craft room. I wish I could say it was organized; but having room to move in it will help with that project.

    I AM grateful for a good job; even though it keeps me from doing things I would really like to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!