Monday, December 30, 2013

Gratitude Journal #219

Today, I am grateful for a joyous Christmas! Here's how it started, courtesy of George's photography skills:


Today, I am grateful for God, from whom all my blessings flow, and His Son, the Prince of Peace and Light and Love and Salvation.



Today, I am grateful for our family, immediate and extended, and the love we share.

Today, I am grateful for our friends, near and far, who enrich our lives so beautifully.

Today, I am grateful for our church and the freedom we have to worship and believe.

Today, I am grateful for plentiful food, well prepared.

Today, I am grateful for our home, comfortable and warm.

Today, I am grateful for our country and those who serve it.

Today, I am grateful for my readers, who make this blogging thing worthwhile.

What are you grateful for today, this last Monday of 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!