Monday, December 2, 2013

Gratitude Journal #215

Today, I am grateful for my mom's visit and that she brought my nephew with her. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope you did, too.

Today, I am grateful for overhearing the following conversation...

Jack: I don't want to be on the naughty list.
Nick: There's no such thing as the naughty list. It's just a scheme invented by parents to get kids to behave.
Jack: There is TOO such a thing as the naughty list!

Today, I am grateful for the outpouring of cards for Jonah and his family. Anyone who wants to confirm that their card arrived at my house, please check HERE. I hope Jonah will be doing well enough later this week for me to make the first drop-off! If you want to keep up with his progress, check out his Facebook Page.

Today, I am grateful for rest.

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Today I am grateful for a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. It was the perfect mix of great food, family, projects, rest and relaxation.
    Today I am grateful for good friends at work that help the day go by when you are in a slump.
    Today I am grateful for time over the weekend to work on my crafting area and actually make blank space on my table.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!