Monday, July 8, 2013

Gratitude Journal #195

Today, I am grateful for the fact that we are finished spreading 7.5 yards of mulch and I am still capable of moving.

Today, I am grateful to be blessed with a family to love. I am ever so grateful they love me, too.

Today, I am grateful to have wielded the PowerPoint slide-show clicker through church service without screwing it up once!

Today, I am grateful for travelling mercies for friends and family.

Today, I am grateful to be alive and awake, drinking coffee in a quiet house, hearing birdsong outside my window, and knowing that I will be useful today.

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Today I am grateful that I was able to walk 6.5 miles with only a slight flare up of that nagging plantar fasciitis.

    I'm grateful that my boys are healthy enough to participate in summer sport programs.

    I'm grateful that my husband does not expect a perfectly clean home and dinner on the table each night so that I can spend that time getting miles for a little cousin "challenge" instead.

    I'm thankful for the unexpected sighting of a deer on the hill while taking oldest out for a little driving lesson.

    I'm grateful that the oldest is no longer dreading time behind the wheel and is seeing improvement in his skills.

    I am grateful that it is Monday and the start of a new week to get back on track with healthier eating habits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!