Monday, April 22, 2013

Gratitude Journal #184

Today, I am grateful for good rest, nice people, and time with friends.

Today, I am grateful for online shopping.

Today, I am grateful for green...the green of new leaves, grass, and other growing things. The color green symbolizes renewal, rebirth, life. Spring made that pretty much a given for all eternity!

Today, I am grateful for the view out my windows.

Today, I am grateful for working computers.

Today, I am grateful the police, infrared photography, modern hospitals, justice and at least some closure in Boston. I pray for those who are wounded in body, mind, and spirit, that they may find peace and healing in the weeks and months to come.

Today, I am grateful to be in America.

What are you grateful for today?

3 comments:

  1. Grateful for a successful fundraiser for the Sunday Night Dinner ministry (feeds about 200 homeless/low income people every Sunday night)

    Grateful for a wonderful Life Group and the fun we had gathering on Saturday to celebrate one of the member's birthdays.

    Thankful for my kids - love them to death and they are growing up so quickly I need a "pause" button on life LOL!

    Thankful for some sunshine after a long bout of cold and rain.

    Thankful that my tulips are finally blooming :)

    Thankful to be able to get out of bed on my own and my good health.

    Thankful to be alive today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grateful that learning patience (no a very strong trait with me)and letting go of the things I can not change.
    I was told today, that my soon to be X will finally sign the papers so our divorce can move forward. I'ts been over a year and a half of going back and forth with little petty issues. Grateful that we are moving forward.
    Grateful everyday when I wake up and see the sun coming through my window, grateful that my landlord rented to me and Annie, grateful to the open space Annie and I can enjoy year round. Grateful my children grew up to be great adults and the values that are important to me, they also value. Grateful I still have hope in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I lost your email address when the computer died. Would you please send me an email at sgraihala at roadrunner dot com so I can add you again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!