Monday, February 18, 2013

Gratitude Journal #176

Today, I am grateful to be married to a photographer. George takes the most amazing pictures to document our lives. Recently, he took the following photos that document some of the beautiful, the funny, the sweet, and the amazing things going on in our lives.

Sunsets in God's watercolors

Moments of calm relaxation

"'Sup?"

Zzzzzzz

The Joint is Snowy


The following photos are from Saturday's Special Olympics bowling tournament. Jack came home about a month ago saying he wanted to bowl. Say what? He'd never been bowling, and he's the last kid in the world to want to go to a loud, crowded place voluntarily. Yet that's exactly what he did, from his very first practice to the tournament on Saturday. So today, I am grateful for Special Olympics, for bowling, for my son, and for the pictures that document a whole morning of triumph!


 





How totally cool is that?!?!?

And best of all, Jack has introduced us to a fun family activity all four of us can enjoy together.

What are you grateful for today?

3 comments:

  1. Great photos. I especially love the ones of Jack and Daisy.

    Today I'm thankful for the years we had with Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I am grateful for the adult baptism of son Tom. Seeing him make a positive choice such as this is a good thing.

    And I am grateful for the UCC community that has made him and his girlfriend welcome, as well as his friends Nic and Adam. Open and affirming is a good thing!

    Today I am grateful that I seem to have avoided the nasty cold that my husband has!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pictures indeed :) Nothing better than a fur baby snuggling up against you :) Our just happens to be a cat.

    Bowling is a totally fun family activity! Love the pics of the victory poses :)

    Today I'm thankful for being chose to be a Verve Stamps Diva! A dream come true as I love their stamps and owner Julee.

    Some sunny days this w/e - nothing beats Vancouver in the sunshine (okay, so I'm biased LOL).

    Thankful I can be home to be with my sick child and give her snuggles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!