Monday, September 3, 2012

Gratitude Journal #153

Today, I am ever so grateful for rain...good, soaking, steady rain. Our drought has been terrible in this part of Ohio, just about 70 miles from areas that have had major flooding this year. Sometimes, Mother Nature makes no sense, but today, we're getting rain, and I'm so grateful for it!

Today, I am grateful for George's grandmother's 101st birthday and this fabulous picture my father-in-law, Roger, sent us.

Roger, Barb, Barb's cousin Monica, and the birthday girl herself

Today, I am grateful for school and the return of routine...or as close to routine as we get around here.

Today, I am grateful for home comforts, the first falling leaves, and the imminent approach of my favorite season of the year.

Source

What are you grateful for today?

3 comments:

  1. For being led to this wonderful blog and the opportunity to begin a "Gift" journal. I think it was through you that I was led there.
    http://www.aholyexperience.com/2012/09/blessed-september/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HolyExperience+%28Holy+Experience%29

    ReplyDelete
  2. That I am alive. Less than a month ago I was convinced that taking my own life was my only way to cope. My husband drove me to the hospital. I'm alive! Thank goodness mental illness no longer carries a stigma. Really hope it stays that way. i am happy, so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. chansen, I'm glad you're getting help. Stick with it. The road out of depression is hard, but it's so worth it. I speak from experience.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!