Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Gratitude Journal #149

This is my second post for today. Please scroll down to read the first post.


Today, I am grateful for dictionaries.

Today, I am grateful for teachers and principals and therapists and coaches and school secretaries and librarians and everyone in the building helping our children learn and grow.

Today, I am grateful for invisible fences and Daisy's ability to pick up on the training necessary for the invisible fence to work.

Today, I am grateful for a friend's visit yesterday...and for the colorful flowers she brought that brighten up my breakfast nook so fabulously.

Today, I am grateful for laughter and thinking cats.

Source



What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Today I am grateful for refrigeration. I love ice cold milk in my cereal, ice in my drinks and the extended shelf life of so many of my groceries.

    I am grateful for email today; the RSVP's for my daughter's baby shower are so much easier over email than the phone.

    I am grateful for the extra 15 minutes I build into my morning before work. I can fold a load of laundry, or water my potted plants, or pay a bill, or write out a card, or empty the wastebaskets. It starts my day out feeling like I've accomplished something before hitting the road.

    And I am especially grateful today for my morning break at work. That twenty minutes fills my tummy and my brain!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!