Monday, March 26, 2012

Gratitude Journal #131

Today, I am grateful for having my honey home from overseas.

Today, I am grateful for alarm clocks, washing machines, and gas fireplaces.

Today, I am grateful for sunshine and tulips and daffodils.

Today, I am grateful for movement, for the doing of things.

Today, I am grateful for volunteers who keep our church's meal ministry running.

Today, I am grateful for my King of the Rock. We should all face Monday with Jack's confidence, pride, strength, and smile.




What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. Great picture :) Today I"m thankful Spring Break is over and mommy gets some time in her stamp room after very little of it over the past two weeks. Thankful for a great two weeks with my kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something about being higher than usual that just makes you feel strong! A rock, a play gym, a tree, any old height will do!

    Today I am grateful for brother and sister who certainly did not see eye to eye growing up; but have found that as adults they actually like each other.

    Today I am grateful for a nice weekend visit with my grandog as her mom and dad went north to visit her uncle. And even though she is a real sweetheart; I am grateful for a dogless house at the present time.

    Today I am grateful for a wonderful dinner with friends on Saturday night. It is always nice to catch up and be with people who grew up and live in the same era.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!