Monday, January 16, 2012

Gratitude Journal #121

Today I am grateful for blue bird sightings in my back yard.

Today I am grateful for kind and well-mannered children who come for playdates.

Today I am grateful for Martin Luther King, Jr. and a life lived with purpose.

Today I am grateful for friends who help me in a pinch.

Today I am grateful for slightly warmer weather.

Today I am grateful for the end of the orange stucco. (Pictures when the sun comes back!)

What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE snow;and I do miss it. But today I am grateful for an unseasonably warm winter. It's been so nice to not have the slop, slush and salt of winter.

    Today I am grateful for a lovely day yesterday. My husband and I went to watch my daughter's adult synchronized skating team competition. It was the first time he saw her skate and he was very impressed with his step-daughter's hobby. We had a lively group over for lunch afterwards.

    Today I am grateful for the 2 pounds I've lost on my annual January diet. My clothes already feel better. My self restraint goes to hell in a handbasket over the holidays. I've often wondered if I should diet in October instead.

    Today I am grateful for good health and great family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I am grateful for snow in the east and west as Cargill salt reduced workers to 32 hours because of the mild winter. Hopefully, the workers will be back to full time soon.

    Today I am grateful for the long Christmas holiday break that university professors get, as my DH goes back to work for the spring semester tomorrow. I will miss him.

    Today I am grateful that I get tomorrow off, so I can get back to the sewing room.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!