Monday, October 3, 2011

Gratitude Journal #107

Today, I am grateful for the movie The Dolphin Tale. What a sweet, heartwarming movie!

Today, I am grateful for pork barbecue, slaw, and my husband who took me back to my North Carolina childhood on Sunday with his culinary skills.

Today, I am grateful for the kindness of strangers.

Today, I am grateful for coffee with my friend Angela on Friday at Barnes & Noble.

Today, I am grateful for Daisy's blissful ignorance of what will happen to her tomorrow as she undergoes surgery on her left knee.

Today, I am grateful for the spam filter on Blogger comments.

What are you grateful for today?


5 comments:

  1. Good luck to Daisy for her next operation, and may her recovery be fast and as pain-free as possible.

    Today I am grateful for my girls' confidence, they truly achieve so much more than their timid mother ever did at their age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, big slobbery dog hugs for Daisy - hard to watch her go through it, I imagine.
    Right at this moment I'm grateful for the fact that Chrome left a little button up about my downloading the Gratitude Challenge button, and truncated the name so that it reads "Gratitude Green Butt." Simple things for simple minds, but it made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I am grateful for a job with paid sick days!

    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today, I am grateful that the bone scan I had on Friday showed no abnormalities. Just the normal arthritis a 55 year old woman can expect.

    Today, I am grateful that the latest medical issue with my aging body is only moderate tendonitis and not a torn rotator cuff.

    Today, I am grateful for Doctors that understand your anxiety and work to get you results as fast as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing Daisy the best on her next surgery. I hope her recovery goes as fast as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!