Monday, April 11, 2011

Gratitude Journal #85

Today, I am grateful for new patio furniture. This summer, we will actually use our totally awesome, east-facing deck because we don't have to worry about an old, decrepit table collapsing on our laps.

Today, I am grateful for paper.

Today, I am grateful for report cards and IEP progress reports.

Today, I am grateful the government didn't shut down. Stupid politics.

Today, I am grateful that Daisy's knee appears to be healing.


What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

  1. We got some lovely wicker furniture for our screen porch from the in-laws and can now retire the stuff that came with the house. It is exactly like the patio furniture seen briefly on "That 70's Show" (not kidding). That and the sunshine are making me happy right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!