Monday, March 28, 2011

Gratitude Journal #83

Today, I am grateful for antibiotics. Jack's foot is healing well because of this little miracle of modern medicine. I'd hate to think what would have happened if this accident had occurred in, say, 1809.

Today, I am grateful that George starts his new job. So many people are without jobs right now, and what a blessing it is for him to be employed.

Today, I am grateful for finding the lid to the dijon mustard...we wondered if Daisy had eaten it. I had already rescued a wine cork and dish towel from her naughty mouth earlier in the evening.

Today, I am grateful for joyful hearts and hands. They are assaulted by the media and the general aura of negativity every single day, yet they never give up.

Today, I am grateful for spring break.

What are YOU grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. well,i just got thru the daily negative phone call from my mother, sigh! but! i am grateful that i talked with a dear friend in colorado today and i got a new ginko tree planted in my front yard, and then my husband made me laugh, so i am ahead in the grateful dept! thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - we are traveling and I missed out - what has happened to your Jack's foot? I'll keep him in my prayers! Happy to hear that George got a job! I'm grateful for a safe trip so far and a wonderful visit with DS! We are 799 miles towards home - about 7.5 hrs. to go! Talk to you soon...vet appt. on the 31st...will keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!