Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Scooped the New York Times!

Last Sunday's New York Times ran an article on Sid and Marty Krofft's old television programs and the new Land of the Lost movie--three days after I posted my essay Peace, Love, Hope, and Joy. Just thought you would like to know that reading my blog keeps you "in the know" because I'm on the cutting edge of pop culture.

Also, my essay is more entertaining than the Times article, which noticeably lacks sarcasm, laughs, and flute-blowing jokes.

I bet the author even got paid for writing that unfunny piece, which makes him a whore, don't you think?

Or am I being too harsh?

1 comment:

  1. Reading the Times can give you high blood pressure, heart disease, and the need to smoke a cigar and down several consecutive shots of Jack Daniels. The crossword, while delicious, is not worth wading through the pretentious liberal hoo hah. My two cents. I'll stick with Drudge report and your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!