Friday, April 24, 2009

My Bad

Edited to add: You may now subscribe to Simplicity by following the link to that blog and using the box in the right column...it should work now!

I just realized that people subscribing to my stamping blog, Simplicity by Lateblossom, are actually being sent this blog, Questioning my Intelligence. While I'm not quite sure what I did wrong, I promise to get this straightened out as quickly as I can.

Hopefully, some of you who were misdirected here find my writing interesting enough to stick around. If not, I promise not to be offended if you unsubscribe as long as you resubscribe to Simplicity when it's all straightened out. If you just quit me altogether, however, I'll be forced to eat chocolate to console myself. You don't want that, do you?

Have a happy weekend, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted this, Susan!! I came here because Joan B recommended it ;) . . . and now, of course, I'm questioning why I don't sub to your other blog!! Let us know when it's fixed so I can hop on over and catch up :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    Nancy (SCS Phantom)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!